Dear PACE members,
Open Application for
- Parent Coaching Program (PCP) Training Sponsorship (8 out of 50)
- Special Needs (Differently-abled) Children Center Fees Sponsorship (8 out of 20)
PACE Association is glad to open the application for the “1st PACE Carnival Fundraising” Sponsorship.
We have allocated an amount of RM10,000.00 for the above sponsorship. They will be divided as stated below:
- Parent Coaching Program (PCP) Training Sponsorship 8/50
- Total number of sponsorships will be for 8 parents/caregivers.
- The Parent Coaching Program (PCP) comprises of:
- The Breakthru Approach with 3P.L.A.Y. Class, and
- Movement Based Learning (MBL) Class or Brain Gym for Special Needs Providers (BG170) Class, and
- RMT for School Readiness or Rhythm, Movement and Play Class.
- Each successful applicant will be given RM250 from PACE paid directly to Breakthru Academy and Breakthru Academy will provide a further RM250 discount on the package cost (i.e. a total of RM500 reduction on your PCP Package fee).
- Special Needs (Differently-abled) Children Center Fees Sponsorship 8/20
- Total number of sponsorships will be for 8 children where each child will be given RM1,000.00 paid directly to Breakthru Enrichment Station Setapak or Kajang center to support their fees for year 2020.
PACE member can apply for the sponsorship with the following steps:
- Fill in online application via www.pace.org.my
- Wait for PACE Association Committee to review and select. Selected individuals will then be invited for an interview if necessary.
- Applications open on 24th October and close on 30th November 2019. Result will be announced in PACE webpage after 31st December 2019. Late applications will not be accepted.
We look forward to more funds to support more families. You may find the online form on this website (pace.org.my) under the Open Application sub-menu.
Joanne Ng Yeok Ken